On May 22, 2017, Fondazione Ecosistemi and the institutional partners of the Regions of Basilicata, Sardinia, Lazio and the Romanian Ministry of Environment organized an online conference to celebrate the support offered by the LIFE program over the past 25 years for the dissemination of GPP. More specifically, the online conference will aim to:
- facilitate the exchange of information and tools through the most significant EU GPP projects funded by LIFE,
- encourage synergies between GPP LIFE initiatives, their replicability and sustainability,
- and create a European forum for debate and dialogue between GPP LIFE stakeholders to promote future joint actions,
- to promote LIFE support to GPP practices in addition to experts and stakeholders, to the general public
The online conference sees the participation of the LIFE National Contact Points of Italy and Romania, two key players in the GPPbest project. Attached is the program of the event.
- The conference is in English,
- to participate you must send an email by 2:00 pm on Friday, May 19 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com